Connection problems

• Reconman4
  • Topic Author
More
10 Feb 2019 18:26 #9465 by Reconman4
Connection problems was created by Reconman4
Is anyone having connection prolblems after installing mode pack? When I install mode pack it takes for ever for the client to load and then I loose my connection to the server! When I uninstal mode pack or start game in safe mode the ploblem is gone!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2019 19:31 #9466 by bednarovsky
Replied by bednarovsky on topic Connection problems
I have a little problem,
but also others: the T hot key does not work and the Zayaz Demage panel does not appear in the middle.

More
12 Feb 2019 11:51 #9472 by webium
Replied by webium on topic Connection problems

Reconman4 wrote: Is anyone having connection prolblems after installing mode pack? When I install mode pack it takes for ever for the client to load and then I loose my connection to the server! When I uninstal mode pack or start game in safe mode the ploblem is gone!!

Please, provide your logs - FAQ

If you encounter problems with my modpack, run windows Start menu -> webium's modpack -> Create Log Archive.
Provide your \webium\webiumLogs.zip file FAQ
=============================================================
Ak máš nejaký problém s mojim modpackom, spusti windows Start menu -> webium's modpack -> Create Log Archive.
A pošli mi súbor \webium\webiumLogs.zip

More
12 Feb 2019 11:53 #9473 by webium
Replied by webium on topic Connection problems

bednarovsky wrote: I have a little problem,
but also others: the T hot key does not work and the Zayaz Demage panel does not appear in the middle.

I don't know about the "T" key, but Zayaz DP is not fully adapted for 1.4.x patch, yet. If the trouble with T persist, please provide your logs.

If you encounter problems with my modpack, run windows Start menu -> webium's modpack -> Create Log Archive.
Provide your \webium\webiumLogs.zip file FAQ
=============================================================
Ak máš nejaký problém s mojim modpackom, spusti windows Start menu -> webium's modpack -> Create Log Archive.
A pošli mi súbor \webium\webiumLogs.zip

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds