INFO - CONTEST - SOUTĚŽ

Don't forget register your Contest Code if you have supported us by buying webium's PREMIUM modpack.
You can find your Contest Code in confirmation mail.
Registration is valid until 14.01.2017 - 23:59 CET (UTC+1) - submit code
The toss out of all registered Participants will be performed on 15.01.2017 by 20:00 CET (UTC+1)
THANK YOU TO ALL SUPPORTERS!

Podpořili jste se nás zakoupením webium PREMIUM modpacku.
Nezapomeňte se pomocí zaslaného "Contest Code" (Soutěžního kódu - který naleznete v mailu), zaregistrovat do soutěže o tanky.
Zaregistrovat se můžete do 14.01.2017 do 23:59 SEČ (UTC+1) - zadat kód
Losování ze všech registrovaných účastníků bude provedeno 15.01.2017 do 20:00 CET (UTC+1)
DĚKUJEME VŠEM CO NÁS PODPOŘILI!

Game loads but Everything is gone

• Markc76
  • Markc76's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Sep 2017 01:14 #8888 by Markc76
Markc76 created the topic: Game loads but Everything is gone
Hello Webium,

Thank you for the great mod engine! I have run many different sessions and mod configurations using your newest 9.20 mod engine. Depending on which install/options i choose, it loads fine, goes into the game fine. But when i get there. All my screen is showing is the scenery. All the tanks, terrain etc. The buttons, and all GUI functionality is gone. Similar to when you hit "V" when taking a screen shot. Everything is blank. So i have to quickly log out, load in safe mode and everything comes back but without mods.

I haven't nailed down which mod, but seems like the mods that have to do with the damage panel or HD mini maps is doing it. Other than that, if i just run the standard installation it works fine. I'm sure its just a little tweek and isn't a big deal. I'm just glad most the mods are working again. It helps allot! Thanks for keeping this Mod alive!

Thank you,
Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2017 02:31 #8889 by webium
webium replied the topic: Game loads but Everything is gone
Hi mate, can you please provide your Logs? Without them I cannot hunt the problem down.

If you encounter problems with my modpack, run windows Start menu -> webium's modpack -> Create Log Archive.
Provide your \webium\webiumLogs.zip file FAQ
=============================================================
Ak máš nejaký problém s mojim modpackom, spusti windows Start menu -> webium's modpack -> Create Log Archive.
A pošli mi súbor \webium\webiumLogs.zip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Latest posts webium's modpack

More Topics »